No products in the cart.
CeraVe Psoriasis Skin Therapy Cleanser 8 oz
Login/Signup before Checkout to Track Order
3 in stock
Psoriasis body wash with salicylic acid
Psoriasis-prone skin has special needs, and it requires gentle exfoliation along with soothing and moisture-retaining ingredients to help calm your skin. A psoriasis body wash with salicylic acid helps relieve the itching, scaling, redness, flaking and irritation associated with psoriasis and helps prevent the recurrence of these symptoms. Meanwhile, a formula infused with exfoliating lactic acid, niacinamide to calm the skin and ceramides to help restore the skin’s barrier and maintain hydration levels can help keep your skin clear and comfortable.
With 2% salicylic acid to help relieve irritated skin, lactic acid for mild exfoliation, three essential ceramides to promote skin-barrier function, moisturizing glycerin and urea, plus soothing niacinamide, CeraVe Psoriasis Cleanser gently cleanses psoriasis-prone skin, removes scales and helps the skin retain moisture. Our dermatologist-developed, allergy tested psoriasis body wash, coupled with CeraVe Psoriasis Moisturizing Cream, helps clear visible symptoms of psoriasis and helps prevent them from coming back.
ACTIVE INGREDIENT: SALICYLIC ACID 2%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER, GLYCERIN, CAPRYL/CAPRAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, UREA, SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE, SHEA BUTTERAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, PEG-150 PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRASTEARATE, LAURETH-9, SODIUM LACTATE, NIACINAMIDE, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, GLUCONOLACTONE, C12-13 ALKYL LACTATE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, CALCIUM GLUCONATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BENZOIC ACID
- Helps relieve the symptoms of psoriasis and helps prevent reoccurrence
- 2% salicylic acid relieves skin itching, scaling, redness, flaking and irritation associated with psoriasis
- Mildly exfoliates with lactic acid
- Hydrates and softens skin with glycerin and urea
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Niacinamide: Helps calm skin
- Non-comedogenic, allergy tested and fragrance-free
- Developed with dermatologists
How To use:
- Wet skin with lukewarm water
- Massage cleanser into skin in a gentle, circular motion
- For best results, use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
Surf full range of Cleanser available on MIMAINDIA.COM. Shop more Cerave products here.
You can explore the full range of Cerave Products.
Country of Origin: U.S.A
Name of Mfg / Importer / Brand: New York, NY 10001 of DFB Technology, Ltd.
Upto 20% off
There are no inquiries yet.